- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Spring Lake Inn
At a Glance
- beach access
- fresh baked goods
- not a great choice for families
Check Rates from our Partners
Spring Lake Inn Review
A big front porch and unusual, angular-shape guest rooms make staying here a memorable experience. Most rooms are painted in bold, solid hues, tempered by light floral bedspreads and lace curtains. Some rooms have queen-sized sleigh beds, and all have gas fireplaces. Homemade baked goods are a specialty, with breads and jam served with breakfast and fresh cookies for afternoon snacks. At breakfast, ask for the inn's version of bananas Foster—thick French toast stuffed with cream cheese, flavored with rum extract, and topped with bananas. The inn is a block from the boardwalk's south beach house and two blocks from Spring Lake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more