Tom Bailey's Market
Tom Bailey's Market Review
Head to this butcher shop and deli and get in line for take-out. Tom Bailey's functions like a New York-style deli, churning out sandwiches, wraps, and salads for a steady stream of locals and summer residents. You can also pick up prime cuts of meat, homemade sausage, and even a selection of cheese, fruit, and desserts. On summer evenings from Thur.–Sun. waitstaff services the outdoor garden patio. At other times, you can take food to go or seat yourself.
- Address: 1323 3rd Ave., Spring Lake, NJ, 07762 | Map It
- Phone: 732/282–0920
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 8–6, Sun. 8–4; in summer Thur–Sat until 9
- Website: tombaileysmarket.com
- Location: Spring Lake
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
- closed for dinner Labor Day—Memorial Day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Went to AC again, just because I was bored, it's a holiday, and wanted to give it another try after a not... Read more