- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Tom Bailey's Market
Tom Bailey's Market Review
Head to this butcher shop and deli and get in line for take-out. Tom Bailey's functions like a New York-style deli, churning out sandwiches, wraps, and salads for a steady stream of locals and summer residents. You can also pick up prime cuts of meat, homemade sausage, and even a selection of cheese, fruit, and desserts. On summer evenings from Thur.–Sun. waitstaff services the outdoor garden patio. At other times, you can take food to go or seat yourself.
- Address: 1323 3rd Ave., Spring Lake, NJ 07762 | Map It
- Phone: 732/282–0920
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 8–6, Sun. 8–4; in summer Thur–Sat until 9
- Website: tombaileysmarket.com
- Location: Spring Lake
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- closed for dinner Labor Day—Memorial Day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
We will be leaving (driving) from Easton MD on April 24th and want to be in Portland Maine by April 28th where we will spend 2 nights before going to Boston. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more