- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Tom Bailey's Market
Tom Bailey's Market Review
Head to this butcher shop and deli and get in line for take-out. Tom Bailey's functions like a New York-style deli, churning out sandwiches, wraps, and salads for a steady stream of locals and summer residents. You can also pick up prime cuts of meat, homemade sausage, and even a selection of cheese, fruit, and desserts. On summer evenings from Thur.–Sun. waitstaff services the outdoor garden patio. At other times, you can take food to go or seat yourself.
- Address: 1323 3rd Ave., Spring Lake, NJ 07762 | Map It
- Phone: 732/282–0920
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 8–6, Sun. 8–4; in summer Thur–Sat until 9
- Website: tombaileysmarket.com
- Location: Spring Lake
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- closed for dinner Labor Day—Memorial Day.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
I made the mistake of buying a plane ticket into Newark airport. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more