Cape May Lighthouse
Cape May Lighthouse Review
One of the oldest operating lighthouses in the United States, the 1859 beacon marks the southernmost tip of New Jersey and beams its light 24 mi out to sea. Climb up the winding stairs (199) to the top of the 157-foot-tall structure. From the watch gallery, under the reconstructed lantern, you have views of the Atlantic, Delaware Bay, and Cape May Point State Park. A small museum and gift shop are on-site.
- Address: Cape May Point State Park, Lighthouse Ave., Cape May Point, NJ, 08212 | Map It
- Phone: 609/884–5404; 800/275–4278
- Cost: $7 for adults, $3 for children ages 3–12
- Hours: Feb. and Mar., weekends 11–3; Apr. and May, daily 10–4; June–Aug., daily 9–8; Sept.–Dec., daily 11–3.
- Website: www.capemaymac.org
- Location: Cape May
View deals in New Jersey Shore for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More