The historic Flemish building that holds this restaurant started as a private gentlemen's club in 1912 and was frequented by the notorious power brokers of the day. After a raid by Prohibition agents in 1927, it was sold to the Latz family, who owned it through 2005. It is now owned by the Dougherty family, whose four generations have operated Dock's Oyster House. Seafood—from diver scallops and crab cakes to lobster preparations—shines here, and rib-eye, filet mignon, and rack of lamb satisfies landlubbers. Parties of eight or more can take advantage of their Private Dining option, with prix-fixe meals served in intimate rooms.