New Jersey Shore Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Plan Your New Jersey Shore Vacation
The Hamptons may have the white-clad, windswept, neo-Gatsby glitz, but New Jersey has beach towns to appeal to many tastes. A leisurely breakfast on the veranda of a historic home, a long walk with waves nipping at their toes, and an evening performance at an equity theater may appeal to some. Others may opt for a weekend of stores and spas, amusements on a bustling boardwalk, and dancing the night away to the sounds of celebrated DJs. All are great reasons to take a trip "Down the Shore."
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best New Jersey Shore restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in New Jersey Shore
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Now48° F Clear 63% Humidity April 18, 2014 at 3:54PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more