- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Axelsson's Blue Claw Restaurant
Axelsson's Blue Claw Restaurant Review
Head to the waterfront early and catch a Blue Claw martini (gin or vodka, Dry Sack sherry, and flamed orange peel) or any number of speciality cocktails at the bar. Sample from half-priced raw-bar items from 5–6 pm, including the always-popular fresh local oysters. Then dine on blue-claw crab cakes, soft-shelled crab (only served in season from late-May–mid-Sept.), or the specialty of the house, the fisherman's kettle (a medley of seafood sautéed, sauced, and served in a copper pot) for dinner. For those short on time and cash, there's a smaller menu available at the bustling bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more