- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Harrah's Atlantic City Casino Hotel
At a Glance
- variety of on-site activities
- award-winning spa
- large inventory of rooms
- dining options could be better for size
- no beach access
- some rooms could use renovation
Check Rates from our Partners
Harrah's Atlantic City Casino Hotel Review
In the marina district, this five-tower property has rooms with high ceilings, elegant wood furniture, and tasteful fabric flourishes. As parents relax at the acclaimed Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, younger guests can go a little wild at the family fun center with its mini-golf course, arcade, and family pool. Hotel staff can also book tee times for golfers at the Atlantic City Country Club and enroll amateur cooks in classes at the on-site Viking Cooking School, where instructors and celebrity chefs teach classes for all abilities.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more