- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Caesars Atlantic City Hotel/Casino
At a Glance
- high-end retail at Pier Shops
- dining options
- variety of rooms
- sometimes too dedicated to the Roman theme
Check Rates from our Partners
Caesars Atlantic City Hotel/Casino Review
Worthy of an emperor? The numbers at this beachfront property are certainly imperial: 1,144 rooms; 145,000 square feet of gaming floors; more than 2,300 slot machines; a theater seating 1,500 that has hosted Tony Bennett, Smokey Robinson, Ringo Starr and many others; and on and on. Book a room here and you will have to embrace the kitsch. The pillars, fountains, statues, and faux classical style of the entrance and lobby are anything but suble. The rooms, however, only hint at such gaudiness. They are luxurious and modern with dark wood furniture, wall scones, and expansive mirrors. Many have breathtaking ocean views, and there are often deals to be had.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more