- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
Fabyan's Station Review
A model train circles the dining room at this former railroad station—a nod to the late 19th century, when 60 trains a day stopped here. If you're looking for an easygoing meal, Fabyan's cooks up delicious clam chowder in a bread bowl and a 16-ounce T-bone grilled to perfection. Half the restaurant is a tavern with a long bar, and the other half serves soups, sandwiches, fish, and house-smoked items. There's a kids' menu, too.
- Address: Rte. 302, 1 mile north of ski area Bretton Woods, NH 03575 | Map It
- Phone: 603/278–2222
- Website: www.brettonwoods.com/dining/bretton_woods_dining/overview
- Location: Bretton Woods
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I was just up in Franconia Notch this past weekend and the foliage is PRIME! Read more
My wife and I drove up I 93 yesterday to Manchester, NH, to visit the Currier Museum of Art and tour the Zimmerman House, a Wright Usonian house that the museum owns. Read more
we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . Read more
· News & Features
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. ... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more