- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- prime location in cute town location
- fun restaurants
- rooms not luxurious
- some are noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Woodstock Inn Review
The inexpensive inn and its restaurants and brewery are the heart of cute little North Woodstock. Rooms in the main inn—there are four other buildings, too—are the most quaint, with sleigh beds, lace curtains, and warm wood accents original to the late 1800s structure. The Georgianna room has great corner windows looking out over Main Street. The inn's building across the street has a rustic theme.
- Address: U.S. 3, Box 118, 135 Main St., North Woodstock, NH 03262 | Map It
- Phone: 603/745–3951; 800/321–3985
- Website: www.woodstockinnnh.com
- Location: Lincoln/North Woodstock
- 28 rooms, 5 suites, 2 with shared bath, 2 with hall bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I was just up in Franconia Notch this past weekend and the foliage is PRIME! Read more
My wife and I drove up I 93 yesterday to Manchester, NH, to visit the Currier Museum of Art and tour the Zimmerman House, a Wright Usonian house that the museum owns. Read more
Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more
New England hosts a cornucopia of food festivals throughout summer and fall that pay tribute to local... Read more