- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- prime location in cute town location
- fun restaurants
- rooms not luxurious
- some are noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Woodstock Inn Review
The inexpensive inn and its restaurants and brewery are the heart of cute little North Woodstock. Rooms in the main inn—there are four other buildings, too—are the most quaint, with sleigh beds, lace curtains, and warm wood accents original to the late 1800s structure. The Georgianna room has great corner windows looking out over Main Street. The inn's building across the street has a rustic theme.
- Address: U.S. 3, Box 118, 135 Main St., North Woodstock, NH 03262 | Map It
- Phone: 603/745-3951; 800/321-3985
- Website: www.woodstockinnnh.com
- Location: Lincoln/North Woodstock
- 28 rooms, 5 suites, 2 with shared bath, 2 with hall bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
My trip report is about a short trip to Jackson, NH that I just returned from. Read more
I've been coming up to the BOS GTG for years (2005 I think) and I always stay a few extra days for shopping and touring. Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more
· News & Features
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more
New England hosts a cornucopia of food festivals throughout summer and fall that pay tribute to local... Read more
Emerge from the long winter with a wellness-inspired pick-me-up—set out for a rejuvenating getaway... Read more