- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Attitash Ski Resort. With a vertical drop of 1,760 feet, the Attitash Ski Resort offer a total of 67 trails to explore. Not enough? The adjacent Attitash Bear Peak adds another 1,450 feet of vertical. Here you'll find traditional New England ski runs and challenging terrain, alongside wide-open cruisers that suit all skill levels. There are acres of glades, plus a progressive freestyle terrain park. The Attitash Adventure Center has a rental shop, lessons, and children's programs. U.S. 302, Bartlett, NH. 800/223–7669. www.attitash.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's