Sights & Attractions in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The USS Albacore, built here in 1953, is docked at this museum/visitor...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Portsmouth|
John Paul Jones House
The yellow, hip-roof home was a boardinghouse when the Revolutionary...
|Houses / Mansions||Portsmouth|
Redhook Ale Brewery
Tours here end with a beer tasting, but if you don't have time...
|Wineries / Breweries||Portsmouth|
Strawbery Banke Museum
The first English settlers named the area around today's Portsmouth...
|Museums / Galleries||Portsmouth|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe