Sights & Attractions in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Built here in 1953, the USS Albacore is docked at this visitor...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Portsmouth|
John Paul Jones House
This was a boardinghouse when the Revolutionary War hero lived...
|Houses / Mansions||Portsmouth|
Redhook Ale Brewery
Tours here end with a beer tasting, but you can also stop in...
|Wineries / Breweries||Portsmouth|
Strawbery Banke Museum
The first English settlers named the area around today's Portsmouth...
|Museums / Galleries||Portsmouth|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's