Sights & Attractions in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Seacoast
|A-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built here in 1953, the USS Albacore is docked at this visitor...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Portsmouth|
American Independence Museum
This museum celebrates the birth of the nation. The story unfolds...
|Museums / Galleries||Exeter|
Applecrest Farm Orchards
At the 400-acre Applecrest Farm Orchards you can pick your own...
Fort Constitution Historic Site
On the nearby island of New Castle, Fort Constitution was built...
Away from the beach crowds is this small late-1920s estate garden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Hampton Beach|
Great Bay Estuarine National Research Reserve
Just inland from Portsmouth is one of southeastern New Hampshire's...
Hampton Beach State Park
At the mouth of the Hampton River stretches this long sand beach...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's