Sights & Attractions in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Seacoast
|A-I J-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The USS Albacore, built here in 1953, is docked at this museum/visitor...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Portsmouth|
American Independence Museum
Adjacent to Phillips Exeter Academy in the Ladd-Gilman House...
|Museums / Galleries||Exeter|
Applecrest Farm Orchards
At the 400-acre Applecrest Farm Orchards you can pick your own...
Away from the beach crowds is this late-1920s estate garden (the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Hampton Beach|
Hampton Beach State Park
Hampton Beach State Park, at the mouth of the Hampton River...
Isles of Shoals
Many of these nine small, rocky islands (eight at high tide)...
Isles of Shoals Steamship Company
From late May to late October you can take a narrated history...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe