Sights & Attractions in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Seacoast
|A-I J-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The USS Albacore, built here in 1953, is docked at this museum/visitor...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Portsmouth|
American Independence Museum
Adjacent to Phillips Exeter Academy in the Ladd-Gilman House...
|Museums / Galleries||Exeter|
Applecrest Farm Orchards
At the 400-acre Applecrest Farm Orchards you can pick your own...
Away from the beach crowds is this late-1920s estate garden (the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Hampton Beach|
Hampton Beach State Park
Hampton Beach State Park, at the mouth of the Hampton River...
Isles of Shoals
Many of these nine small, rocky islands (eight at high tide)...
Isles of Shoals Steamship Company
From late May to late October you can take a narrated history...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston