Nightlife & the Arts in The Seacoast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Seacoast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Red Door Lounge
Discover the local music scene at the Red Door Lounge, open every...
Seacoast Repertory Theatre
Here you'll find a year-round schedule of musicals, classic dramas...
Music aficionados head to the Stone Church—in an authentic 1835...
Three Graces Gallery
The gallery showcases an unusual mix of paintings, sculpture...
Two Ceres Street
This lively bar serves such original martinis as the Lumberjack...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's