- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Blue Job Mountain. An excellent 1-mile trail reaches the summit of Blue Job Mountain, where a fire tower provides a good panoramic view. The trailhead is in Farmington, 13 miles northwest of Dover. First Crown Point Rd., Durham, NH, 03835.
Wagon Hill Farm. You can hike several trails or picnic at 130-acre Wagon Hill Farm, overlooking the Oyster River. The old farm wagon on the top of a hill is one of the most photographed sights in New England. Park next to the farmhouse and follow walking trails to the wagon and through the woods to the picnic area by the water. Sledding and cross-country skiing are winter activities. U.S. 4, across from Emery Farm, Durham, NH, 03820. No phone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's