Sights & Attractions in The Monadnocks and Merrimack Valley
Sights & Attractions The Monadnocks and Merrimack Valley
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Keene State College
This hub of the local arts community is on the tree-lined main...
Composer Edward MacDowell and his wife, Marian, founded this...
You can play instruments or try on costumes from around the world...
|Museums / Galleries||Peterborough|
McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center
In a 40-foot dome theater, shows on the solar system, constellations...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Concord|
New Hampshire Historical Society
Steps from the state capitol, the society's museum is a great...
|Museums / Galleries||Concord|
Franklin Pierce lived in this Greek-Revival home before he moved...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Concord|
A self-guided tour of the neoclassical, gilt-domed statehouse...
Maple-sugar season occurs about the first week in March when...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn