- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
At a Glance
- central downtown location
- fee for parking
- unexciting chain hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown Review
Of Manchester's many chain properties, the 12-story Radisson has the most central location—a short walk from Amoskeag Mills and great dining along Elm Street. Rooms are simple and clean, perfect for business travelers. Next door is the Center of New Hampshire conference center. Because of its busy location, this is the only hotel in the state where you have to pay for parking.
- Address: 700 Elm St., Manchester, NH 03101 | Map It
- Phone: 603/625-1000; 800/967-9033
- Website: www.radisson.com/manchester-hotel-nh-03101/nhmanch
- Location: Manchester
- 244 rooms, 6 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
My trip report is about a short trip to Jackson, NH that I just returned from. Read more
I've been coming up to the BOS GTG for years (2005 I think) and I always stay a few extra days for shopping and touring. Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more
· News & Features
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more
New England hosts a cornucopia of food festivals throughout summer and fall that pay tribute to local... Read more
Emerge from the long winter with a wellness-inspired pick-me-up—set out for a rejuvenating getaway... Read more