Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
A deceptively simple storefront bistro overlooking Keene's graceful town square, Luca's dazzles with epicurean creations influenced by Italy, France, Greece, Spain, and North Africa. Enjoy sautéed shrimp with cilantro pesto and plum tomatoes, three-cheese ravioli with artichoke hearts, or grilled salmon marinated in cumin and coriander. Don't forget to order the locally made gelato or sorbet for dessert. Luca's Market, next door, offers many of the same flavors in wraps, salads, and paninis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I was just up in Franconia Notch this past weekend and the foliage is PRIME! Read more
My wife and I drove up I 93 yesterday to Manchester, NH, to visit the Currier Museum of Art and tour the Zimmerman House, a Wright Usonian house that the museum owns. Read more
In August 2014 (13th-17th) a couple of friends are taking a girls road trip up North, we are all in our early 30s. Read more
· News & Features
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. ... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more