Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
Concord on Foot
Concord on Foot Review
The Concord on Foot walking trail winds through the historic district. Pick up a map at the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce (49 S. Main St.) or stores along the trail.
The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. Maps for the walk can be picked up at the Greater Concord The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce or stores along the trail. 49 S. Main St., 03301. 603/224–2508. www.concordnhchamber.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
I was just up in Franconia Notch this past weekend and the foliage is PRIME! Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trip for June 28- July 6 of this year. Read more
· News & Features
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. ... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
Some weekends, you're looking for more rugged terrain than city sidewalks.... Read more