- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scuba divers can explore The Lady, the 125-foot-long cruise ship that sank in 30 feet of water off Glendale in 1895.
Dive Winnipesaukee Corp. Dive Winnipesaukee Corp runs charters out to wrecks and offers rentals, repairs, scuba sales, boat rentals, and lessons in waterskiing. 4 N. Main St., Wolfeboro, NH, 03894. 603/569–8080. www.divewinnipesaukee.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Water Sports
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe