- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scuba divers can explore The Lady, the 125-foot-long cruise ship that sank in 30 feet of water off Glendale in 1895.
Dive Winnipesaukee Corp. This corporation runs charters out to wrecks and offers rentals, repairs, scuba sales, boat rentals, and lessons in waterskiing. Wolfeboro Bay, 4 N. Main St., Wolfeboro, NH, 03894. 603/569–8080. www.divewinnipesaukee.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Water Sports
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's