- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
White Lake State Park. The 72-acre stand of native pitch pine here is a National Natural Landmark. The park has hiking trails, a sandy beach, trout fishing, canoe rentals, and a picnic area. 98 State Park Rd., Tamworth, NH, 03886. 603/323–7350. www.nhstateparks.org. $5. Memorial Day–Labor Day, daily dawn–dusk; Labor Day–mid-Oct., weekends dawn to dusk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's