- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Wellington State Park. Here you'll find the largest freshwater beach in the New Hampshire park system. This 204-acre park offers picnic areas, numerous hiking trails, and a boat launch. 617 West Shore Rd., off Rte. 3A, Bristol, NH, 03222. 603/744–2197. www.nhstateparks.org. $5. Late May–mid-Oct., 9–sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's