New Hampshire Feature
Need a Break?
Stonewall Farm. Stonewall Farm is a nonprofit working farm that teaches visitors about the importance of agriculture. There's an active schedule of special events that feature maple sugaring, farm animals, and other farm activities such as horse-drawn hayrides and a pumpkin patch. 242 Chesterfield Rd., Keene, NH, 03431. 603/357–7278. www.stonewallfarm.org. Grounds dusk–dawn. Learning center and gift shop weekdays 8:30–4:30. Farm stand daily 9–4:30.
Colls Farmstand. Colls Farmstand carries maple syrup, jams, and other New Hampshire–made products, as well as fruit, vegetables, and an on-site deli for fresh meats and sandwiches. 16 Colls Farm Rd., Jaffrey, NH, 03452. 603/532–7540. www.collsfarmllc.com. Mon.–Sat. 9–6, Sun. 9–5.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe