New Hampshire Feature
Need a Break?
Stonewall Farm. This nonprofit working farm teaches about the importance of agriculture. The farm offers an active schedule of events, including maple sugaring and seasonal horse-drawn hayrides. Walking trails wind throughout the farm—in winter, you can borrow snowshoes for free. Young children love the discovery room, and the interactive greenhouse is geared for all ages. 242 Chesterfield Rd., Keene, NH, 03431. 603/357–7278. www.stonewallfarm.org. Weekdays 9–4:30.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's