New Hampshire Feature
Top Reasons to Go
The White Mountains: Great for hiking and skiing, these rugged, dramatic peaks and notches are unforgettable.
Lake Winnipesaukee: Water parks, arcades, boat cruises, and classic summer camps make for a family fun summer.
Fall Foliage : Head to the Kancamagus Highway in the fall for one of America's best drives or seek out a lesser-known route that's just as stunning.
Portsmouth: Less than an hour from Boston, this great American city has coastline allure, colorful Colonial architecture, and the right amount of energy.
Pristine Towns: Jaffrey Center, Walpole, Tamworth, Center Sandwich, and Jackson are among the most charming tiny villages in New England.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's