- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mount Sunapee. This family-friendly resort is one of New England’s best-kept secrets. The owners have spent millions upgrading snowmaking and grooming equipment and turning this into a four-seasons resort. Mount Sunapee offers over 1,500 vertical feet of downhill excitement, 11 lifts (including three quads), and 66 trails and slopes for all abilities. There are four terrain parks and nine glade trails. In summer, the adventure park features a canopy zipline tour, aerial challenge course, an 18-hole disc-golf course, miniature golf, and numerous hiking trails. 1398 Rte. 103, Newbury, NH, 03255. 603/763–3500; 603/763–4020 snow conditions. www.mtsunapee.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's