- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lake Sunapee Cruises. Narrated cruises provide a closer look at Lake Sunapee's history and mountain scenery. They run from late May through mid-October, daily in summer and on weekends in spring and fall. Town Dock, 81 Main St., Sunapee Harbor, NH, 03221. 603/938–6465. www.sunapeecruises.com. $20.
MV Kearsarge. Two-hour narrated sunset cruises around the lake are offered aboard the MV Kearsarge. With departures June to mid-October, the cruises cost is $40 and include a buffet dinner. Town Dock, 81 Main St., Sunapee Harbor, NH. 603/938–6465. www.sunapeecruises.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's