Sights & Attractions in Las Vegas
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Henderson and Lake Las Vegas
Clark County Museum
Step into the past (quite literally) at this modest museum, a...
|Museums / Galleries||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Watching gourmet chocolates being made will make your mouth water...
|Industrial Sites||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
Galleria at Sunset
This open-air mall, Henderson's largest, boasts dozens of stores...
|Stores / Malls||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
More than 200 bird species have been spotted among the system...
|Nature Preserves||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
Lake Las Vegas
This 320-acre, man-made lake outside of Henderson is regarded...
|Bodies of Water||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
River Mountains Loop Trail
Stretching 35 miles around the River Mountains, this multi-use...
|Trails||Henderson and Lake Las Vegas|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's