- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Spa at Trump
Spa at Trump Review
Customization is the name of the game at this spa. Services are based upon your wishes—Do you want to be calm, balanced, healed, purified, or revitalized?—which then determines everything from your massage oils and candles, to the tea you drink and the music you'll hear during your visit. Services exclusive to this location include the Vegas Recovery Massage and the Royal Facial. The spa's skin care treatments use Kate Somerville products. There's also couple- and men-specific services. Last but not least, an attaché service takes care of your every need from shoe shining to clothes steaming.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I need help planning a trip in September for 8 or 9 people, flying into Vegas, wanting to see Zion and Bryce, probably the South Rim, and then going out on Lake Powell for 4 or 5 days on a house boat. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more