- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
MGM Grand Spa
MGM Grand Spa Review
Though this well-managed spa lacks the stunning architecture of other Strip spas, it makes up for it with accommodating attendants and a serene, feng shui–designed atmosphere. The Ritual Experiences menu offers creative treatments from around the world, including the Turkish Hammam Tradition, the Icelandic Fire and Ice Experience, and a Japanese Yuzu Ritual massage. Too adventurous? Detox your hangover with the Morning After Arabica, an exfoliating scrub with coffee, Dead Sea salts, and peppermint and rosemary oils. Spa services are available to nonguests Monday through Thursday only.
- Address: MGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S, South Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702/891–3077
- Location: Las Vegas
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more