Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
As urban renewal continues Downtown, the one-block stretch of Fremont east of Las Vegas Boulevard (dubbed "Fremont East") remains the hottest of the hot spots, and Commonwealth arguably is the epicenter. Inside, wrought-iron railings, chandeliers, and a tin ceiling create a feeling of old-school opulence without being excessive. Drink options range from hand-crafted cocktails to microbrews; there's also good live music on most nights. For a change of scenery, venture upstairs to the rooftop bar, or try to secure an invite to the private Laundry Room speakeasy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more