- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Elton John Review
The pop and rock legend's return to Caesars Palace is called "The Million Dollar Piano," based on imbedded video panels that display everything from Versace design patterns to old videos. But the show as a whole is longer and more subdued than his previous "Red Piano" run at Caesars. The band is larger — including a couple of string players, soul singer Rose Stone and longtime percussion sidekick Ray Cooper — and the focus more upon his early '70s classics, with even a few rarities to please serious fans. Check the schedule at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace as John rotates dates with Celine Dion, Rod Stewart and others.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more