- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Lady Silvia
The Lady Silvia Review
Inspired by the library of Strahov Monastery in Prague, this lounge inside the SoHo Lofts flaunts dazzling furniture on a black-and-white checkerboard floor, invoking an English-style library and cocktail bar ambience at the same time. Though the place bills itself as a speakeasy, it's become well-known in recent years—to the point where getting in is a tough ticket on Friday and Saturday nights. The Silvia's signature cocktail list changes seasonally, and is perhaps best enjoyed on the joint's open-air patio. In summer, the party here regularly rages until 4 or 5 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more