- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
It took months (actually, more like a year) for this dayclub/nightclub/supper club to open at Tropicana and it was well worth the wait. Outside, the destination revolves around the pool, with daybeds and chaise lounges in royal blue against a backdrop of all white, as well as volleyball courts and servers walking about with spiked and frozen drinks. Inside, the nightclub is an intimate venue that does well with the gay crowd, while the supper club boasts glitzy chandeliers accentuating a banquet room that looks out over the poolside oasis. Here, the "Bagatelle Brunch" has become as famous as it is in New York City. Only without the attitude.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more