- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Culinary Dropout Review
Executive chef Eric Suniga brings his worldly culinary experience to unique and simple pub fare in this irreverent hangout inside the Hard Rock. Menu items range from fried chicken and biscuits to rainbow trout and rib eye. There's also a turkey pastrami sandwich on pretzel bread, and an entire section of the menu devoted to antipasti: offerings that showcase delicious and hard-to-find meats, cheeses, and vegetables (which are usually pickled). At the bar, mixologist Mat Snapp creates fancy drinks such as the After School Special, a combination of raspberry tea–infused tequila and Modelo Especial.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more