- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Culinary Dropout Review
Executive chef Eric Suniga brings his worldly culinary experience to unique and simple pub fare in this irreverent hangout inside the Hard Rock. Menu items range from fried chicken and biscuits to rainbow trout and rib eye. There's also a turkey pastrami sandwich on pretzel bread, and an entire section of the menu devoted to antipasti: offerings that showcase delicious and hard-to-find meats, cheeses, and vegetables (which are usually pickled). At the bar, mixologist Mat Snapp creates fancy drinks such as the After School Special, a combination of raspberry tea–infused tequila and Modelo Especial.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more