Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Casino Royale Review
The great odds are what make this no-frills casino (it's actually a Best Western!) across the street from The Mirage worth a visit. The place is famous for offering 100x odds on craps, and is one of the only casinos in town to offer multiple Push-22 blackjack-derivative games, such as Blackjack Switch and Free Bet. Other options include $5 single-deck blackjack and a host of slot machines ranging in denominations from 1 penny to $5 a pull. With deals like these, Casino Royale isn't exactly known for top-shelf service; table-drink delivery can be painfully slow. Also, dining options are limited; if you're not into the Outback Steakhouse or Denny's, you're better off walking to The Venetian next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We will be in Sacramento next week for business and will leave Thursday at 5 and should be in time for dinner Friday night by 7 in Re... Read more