- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa established a foothold in the Vegas market with a namesake restaurant (that still exists) at the Hard Rock Casino Hotel, but in early 2013, he opened this modern location at the base of his new hotel tower at Caesars Palace. The result: one of the hottest tables in town. The main restaurant serves up sushi, sashimi, and other Japanese-inspired dishes à la carte (try the yellowtail with jalapeño). In the back, teppanyaki-style tables (think Benihana) offer a prix fixe experience that includes Waygu beef, fresh seafood, and more. In the lounge, bartenders are happy to assist with a dedicated sake menu, most of which has been hand-selected by Nobu himself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more