- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Buffet at TI
The Buffet at TI Review
The layout here looks a lot different from other buffets. Six live-action stations with marble and stainless-steel
counters are arranged like individual restaurants along a street, and the dining room is divided into a number of
small sections with tables and booths. The pricier "Swanky Dishes" Friday and Saturday-night dinners include a number of high-ticket items.
Breakfast $18; champagne brunch $24, lunch $20; dinner $24–27.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more