- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Gold & Silver Pawn Shop
Gold & Silver Pawn Shop Review
Reality television fans flock to this run-of-the-mill pawn shop for a glimpse of owner Rick Harrison and the rest of the staff, all of whom appear regularly on The History Channel's Pawn Stars reality television show. On any given night, the line of people waiting to get in might be 30 or 40 people deep. Inside, dozens of glass cases are chock-full of jewelry, poker chips, and other curios. The merchandise area, which sells everything from G&S T-shirts to G&S shotglasses, is just as spacious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more