- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
Red Rock Casino Resort Spa Review
Without question, this locals casino in Summerlin is one of the best-kept secrets in the entire Las Vegas Valley. Swarovski Crystals sparkle over gamblers who wander around the circular gambling hall, creating a vibe of opulence and swank. There's even more bling inside the open-walled Lucky Bar, situated in the center of the casino. Despite all of these sparkles, betting minimums are low; it's not uncommon to stumble upon $5 craps and blackjack tables at peak hours. The real "gem" of the casino is the sports book, with its comfy chairs and giant big-screens. A cozy poker room, cavernous bingo hall and ornate high-limit room (which promises blackjack as low as $25 per hand) also are worth a look.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more