Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Le Village Buffet
Le Village Buffet Review
Let other buffets touch on international foods—Paris Las Vegas owns the world's foremost cuisine, and Francophiles unite jubilantly here to sample Vegas's take on French fare. The cooking stations are themed to the regions of France, such as Burgundy, Normandy, Alsace, and Brittany (head here for the delicious dessert crepes). There's also an impressive spread of cheese (naturally). Drop by Le Flambé station for bananas Foster to top off your meal. The dining room, fashioned after a quaint French village, is a kick: stone walls and floors lend a charming feel, if not one that's especially conducive to quiet conversation, and the flattering, soft lighting is a rarity among Vegas buffet restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We will be in Sacramento next week for business and will leave Thursday at 5 and should be in time for dinner Friday night by 7 in Re... Read more