- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Review
Steve Wynn prides himself on doing everything bigger and better than others in town, so the fact that buffet fans rave about his buffet is no surprise. The place boasts 16 live cooking stations, including those specializing in Asian, Indian, and Thai cuisine (to name a few). Across the board, the real star here is meat—veal short ribs, lamb T-bones, and char-grilled quail are just some of the options. Of course there usually are Alaskan King Crab legs, too. And the dessert table never disappoints.
Breakfast $20; champagne brunch $32; lunch $26; dinner $39 (weeknights) or $40 (weekends).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more