- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Jean Georges Steakhouse
Jean Georges Steakhouse Review
This steakhouse, named after Executive Chef Jean Georges, serves up a modern spin on the traditional meat-and-potatoes type of place. To wit: dishes such as the Soy-Glazed Short Rib with apple jalapeño puree and rosemary crumbs, and the Broiled Bone Marrow with parsley-lemon gremolata. The eatery also spotlights an extensive bar program that focuses on classic cocktails. During particularly busy weekends at the resort, dine at the bar and look for poker pros on break from the nearby poker room; "J.G.," as it's known, has become one of the favorites of players such as Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey and Phil Hellmuth.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more