Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Talon Club Review
This swanky little pocket bar is open to everyone, but its spot in the high-limit gaming area on the second floor of the casino (no, you don't have to play) makes it a well-kept secret for drinkers who want some privacy. Mixologists don't usually offer a cocktail menu; instead they simply ask you what you like and craft drinks from there. Perhaps the only downside is the prices, befitting the decadent setting.
- Address: The Cosmopolitan, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Center Strip, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
- Phone: 702/698–7000
- Location: Las Vegas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more