- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Buffet at Bellagio
The Buffet at Bellagio Review
Step into the regal dining room, tricked out with opulent chandeliers and elegant artwork, and any hesitation that a buffet could be gourmet enough to deserve Bellagio's hefty price tag vanishes. Even the most discerning foodie should find something to like among urbane cuisine like venison chops, apple-smoked sturgeon, and (especially) elaborate pastries.
Some say the Buffet is overrated and overcrowded, but don't be put off by the naysayers—if you skip items that you could easily get at any Vegas buffet (such as pizzas from the wood-fired oven), you'll do well here. The staff does a first-rate job tending to everybody's needs.
If you want to try to avoid the dinner lines, show up right when dinner starts (4 pm nightly). You might be eating earlier than normal, but the tradeoff is worth it.
Breakfast $16; champagne brunch $30; lunch $20; dinner $30-$37
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $55 -- Las Vegas: 'Pawn Stars' VIP Tour, $10 Off Pawn Stars VIP Tour
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Hotels w/VIP Party Passes — $79 BookIt.com
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Tennessee Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more