- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino Review
Slots and table games seem almost secondary on this lively casino floor, where music is almost always blasting. The casino is perhaps best known for hosting the annual World Series of Poker, six weeks worth of poker tournaments that culminate with the "Main Event" in which one pro takes home millions of dollars in cash. Elsewhere, the gaming floor offers table games with some of the worst odds in town (it's one of the only Vegas casinos to spread a game dubbed "Asia Poker"), and more than 1,200 slot machines, including dozens of different statewide progressives.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more