- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Review
A favorite among the young and wealthy crowd, this hip casino revolves around table games, offering limits that are generally lower than elsewhere in town (which means you can stretch bankrolls longer). The result, however, is that slot machine offerings are pretty slim; if this is your game, it's best to gamble elsewhere. Hard Rock has spent gobs of money in recent years on a cavernous poker room and a new mobile system that enables bettors to wager on sports anywhere on property. If you've got the cash, the swanky high-limit rooms are worth exploring, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more