- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Michael Jackson ONE
Michael Jackson ONE Review
After traveling the world as "The Immortal," Cirque du Soleil's salute to Michael Jackson took on its second iteration in a remodeled Mandalay Bay theater. The touring version was designed as more a pop concert for sports arenas, but Cirque officials wanted the permanent installation to be more theatrical and to use cutting-edge technology, including holograms of the King of Pop, that wouldn't be possible to pack on tour. The resident show is different enough to merit a new title reflecting Jackson's belief in equality. The story follows the journey of four misfits who discover Jackson's "agility, courage, playfulness, and love," as the creators see it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more