- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
35 Steaks + Martinis
35 Steaks + Martinis Review
The key number at this always-buzzing hot spot is 35. All steaks are aged for at least 35 days, and the signature dish, the Tomahawk, is a 35-day-aged, 35-ounce prime steak. The menu includes a bevy of openers such as oysters, crab cake, and surf-and-turf skewers with both béarnaise and bordelaise for dipping. Further along in the meal you might opt for a salmon or organic chicken. Steaks, of course, reign supreme, and you can add lobster tails or shimp to any order. Drinks here are exquisite, and include flavor-infused martinis and a stellar wine list (dubbed "Wines that Rock"). For dessert, try "Buzzed," a coffee-themed concoction with coffee custard, coffee gelato, and coffee cream.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more