- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- lake vistas
- Marssa restaurant
- activity center on beach rents kayaks and paddleboats
- casino is not for avid gamblers
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa Review
This lavish resort on the shore of Lake Las Vegas has richly appointed rooms, with arched windows that offer sweeping views of the glittering lake and desert. There's even a small beach where soft, white sand is trucked in every summer. Our favorite spot on property is the Arabesque Lounge, a Moroccan-inspired bar and sitting area just off the main lobby. Here bartenders pour the resort's signature rum-and-Tuaca cocktail–named, appropriately, The Casablanca.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more