- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The farm-to-table produce and artisanal meats incorporate flavors and concepts from the Mediterranean in new and exciting ways at Executive Chef Shawn McClain's swanky eatery. Exciting fare includes charred baby octopus salad with grilled Shishito peppers, oven-dried tomatoes, and a basil aioli. Depending on when you visit, entrée options might include braised short rib with spring onions and roasted day boat scallops with a salted caramel reduction. Still, the main attraction at this popular restaurant is the bar program. Mixologists incorporate fresh-fruit purees, boutique liquors, and homemade bitters into cocktails, and the bar offers more absinthe than any other spot in Vegas. They've also put together a beer-pairing list to maximally complement your entree.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more